Unstoppable Power in Your Seed - Benny Hinn

Unstoppable Power in Your Seed


Pastor BennyThe God we serve is a God of miracles and awesome power. There truly is nothing impossible with Him.
He’s faithful, He’s loving, He’s forgiving, and He’s giving!
I know that restoration is God’s plan for us all, and what I’m going to share with you now is going to help you see restoration, totally and completely in your life.
The Rest of Our Restoration Story
When Suzanne and I went through our painful struggles for a period of three years, I thought I would lose everything. At that time I had lost my home and my marriage. My children were gone. Truthfully, I thought I would lose my mind. It was the most difficult time of my life.
But after we went through our divorce, it got even worse. I honestly felt as though everything I had worked for all my life was being taken from me—not just materially, but emotionally and spiritually as well. Even after ministering to massive crowds around the world, I came home to an empty house night after night. It was a nightmare. Suzanne and I lost the home in California we had purchased and renovated. We lost our savings, our retirement, and, of course, our peace. It was a dreadful time.
Yet God had a plan, a truly amazing plan!
Today, I look back in amazement at what the Lord has done. Suzanne and I are happier than ever before. We are restored as husband and wife. Our family is restored. Our peace of mind is restored. Yet God has restored so much more.
My Act of Obedience
While we were going through our struggles, I went to see my pastor every month to talk and to pray. On one occasion, I was there for nearly five hours. I was on my knees praying as my beloved pastor stood over me praying. I was crying. He was crying. At that moment, suddenly and shockingly, the Lord spoke to me very clearly. He told me to honor my pastor with $2,000 a month for the rest of his life!
That was the decision that changed everything, yet honestly, I did it only out of obedience. At that time I had no idea what was in store for me. All that God was looking for was my act of obedience.
Anyway, I got up, wiped the tears from my eyes, and told my pastor what the Lord had said to me. He then spoke these prophetic words to me, “Now the Lord will honor you.”
On my way back home, the Lord spoke again to me so clearly and powerfully I shall never forget it as long as I live. He said, “Because you obeyed Me today, your losses will stop. Because you obeyed Me today, restoration will come. Because you obeyed Me, abundance is coming.”
Believe me: at the time, I thought all three promises were impossible. At the very best, I hoped that the word I heard was a reference to financial restoration.
Who could have known what was ahead?
Let me hasten to say that you and I know we cannot buy a miracle. Only a fool believes that. Instead, God is looking for our obedience. Plain obedience! That’s all He was looking for from me.
Seven days later, my miracle began when Pat and Pam, a precious couple from Texas, approached me, telling me that the Lord had spoken to them to pay my debt. I was stunned as they told me specifically that they were supposed to pay all of my legal fees, which had risen to nearly $800,000!
A month or so later I visited their home. I was surprised to hear that the Lord had spoken to them again. In obedience to what God told them, they were going to give me a monthly check—for the rest of my life!
At that time, the miracles were staggering. I thought that was all God was going to do, but I was wrong, because the harvest continues even to this moment.
Triggering Even Dormant Seed
So I’m writing to you today to let you know that when we obey God with all our hearts, He will bless us beyond our wildest imagination. He will bless us and release a harvest that continues to be released again and again—so much so that it triggers even dormant seed.
Think about it: One act opens the windows of heaven!
That faithful couple, just a month ago, gave me an additional amount of money that staggered me. They said, “Not only did the Lord speak to us to pay your debts, but He’s also told us to restore what you lost!”
Precious partner, today my heart is exploding with faith for you. I will believe with you for three specific things:
 #1  Your losses will stop!
 #2  Your restoration will come!
 #3  Abundance from heaven will be poured on you!
Our Lord Jesus promises life abundant (John 10:10). He said in His Word that “who giveth us richly all things to enjoy” (1 Timothy 6:17). The Lord Jesus promises that if we obey Him with our giving, He will give to us “good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over” (Luke 6:38).
That’s no more losses. That’s restoration. That’s abundance!
This is an ever-increasing, ever-coming harvest. It’s unstoppable. Awesome power lives in seed.
More Powerful Than Concrete!
I was at someone’s home recently and as I looked out the window, I noticed grass growing through thick concrete. It hit me that seed is more powerful than concrete! It’s just that way with your seed. Nothing can block the harvest from coming when you plant seed in obedience.
I tell you again that no satanic opposition can stop your harvest from coming. Circumstances can’t stop the harvest. All you have to do is simply obey.
I’ve told you that my heart is exploding with faith for you! I want you to believe these promises with all your heart. Don’t obey with a partial heart.
Believe with 100 percent of your heart that all your losses will stop—financial losses, physical losses, emotional losses, and even spiritual losses!
That’s God’s promise!
Believe with 100 percent of your heart that restoration is coming your way! Believe with 100 percent of your heart that abundance is coming!
Release Your Faith—Your Seed of Honor
I beg of you today to believe God’s promises. Obey Him. Let your faith come alive. Let your faith rise to the heavens.
Go ahead today and express your faith. Then release that faith by sowing a holy seed, a seed of honor. Honor the Lord today with a special, extraordinary seed.
We are told, “Honour the Lord with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase: So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine” (Proverbs 3:9-10).
And let’s believe together that your seed of honor will trigger this harvest for you, that your seed of honor will stop the losses, bring double restoration, bring abundance!
I’m joining my heart and faith with yours. I know that what God did for Suzanne and me He will also do for you. And it can begin now!
Don’t let your faith weaken. Look up, for your harvest is on the way. It is impossible for your seed not to produce, and your seed is more powerful that the hardest concrete!
When I receive your response, I’m going to pray over your name and ask God to stop all your losses, to restore all—double—and to send abundance your way, in Jesus’ name! Amen.
Please don’t miss this opportunity. This is your moment; your time has come for a miracle that will exceed your wildest expectations!
Believing for your breakthrough,


Benny Hinn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Anambra the Governor says "To Be"

Cloud ... International Scholarships Jobs week ending 11 March 2018